Monday, August 31, 2009

August 31 2009 Playlist

St. Vincent - The Party
Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun
Antony & The Johnsons - Epilepsy is Dancing
Regina Spektor - The Calculation
*The Foggy Notions - I Could Go On
*Lightning Dust - Wind Me Up
*Caledonia - Scott's House
*Final Fantasy - The Butcher
*Black Diamond Bay - First Time I See You Again
*Ohbijou - St. Francis
*Spiral Beach - Pedestrian
*In-Flight Safety - Model Homes
*Immaculate Machine - Won't Be Pretty
*Dan Mangan - Sold
*The Danks - Who Knows?
*Two Hours Traffic - Happiness Burns
*Cuff The Duke - Take My Money and Run
*Zeus - I Know
*Library Voices - Step Off The Map and Float
*Amelia Curran - The Dozens
*Timber Timbre - Lay Down in the Tall Grass
*Paper Cranes - Chivalry's Dead
*Bahamas - Lonely Loves
Bat For Lashes - Glass
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero
*K-OS - Zambony
*Jenn Grant - (I've Got) The Two Of You

No comments:

Post a Comment