Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18 2011 Playlist

With Janelle out of town, it was my turn to fly solo this morning.  After being away from the studio for 4 weeks, I was happy to see an abundance of new releases sitting in the music shelf that I'd heard of, but not yet had a chance to listen to.  I hope you enjoyed the new tunes!

Rosie Thomas - If This City Never Sleeps
Remy Zero - Fair
Emiliana Torrini - Ha-Ha
*Serena Ryder - All For Love
William Fitzsimmons - The Tide Pulls From the Moon
Alela Diane - Suzanne
*Apostle of Hustle - My Sword Hand's Anger
*Sam Roberts - I Feel You
*Peter Elkas - The Blue of You
*Jenn Grant - Oh My Heart
*Mother Mother - Simply Simple
*Memphis - I Am The Photographer
The Raveonettes - War On Heaven
*Bobby Bazini - Turn Me On
*Bedouin Soundclash - Mountain Top
*Timber Timbre - Creep On Creepin' On
Jessica Lee Mayfield - Our Hearts Are Wrong
Elbow - Dear Friends
The Thermals - Not Like Any Other Feeling
*Karkwa - Le Bon Sens
Dum Dum Girls - He Gets Me High
Loch Lomond - Elephants and Little Girls
Radiohead - Seperator
Joan As Police Woman - The Magic
The Knife - Pass This On
Fever Ray - Keep The Streets Empty For Me

No comments:

Post a Comment