Monday, May 21, 2012

Playlist May 21 2012

Holiday Monday Show!

The Album Leaf - Falling From the Sun
Band of Horses - On My Way Back Home
Tallest Man on Earth - Love Is All
*catl - Gold Tooth Shine
*Cold Specks - When the City Lights Dim
*Sidney York - Dick & Jane
The Bird & The Bee - Again & Again
*Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins - Rise Up With Fists
*Julie Doiron - Me & My Friend
Real Estate - Municipality
The Kooks - Petulia
*Tokyo Police Club - Wait Up (Boots of Danger)
*Bahamas - Your Sweet Touch
Ben Howard - The Wolves
*Yukon Blonde - Choices
*Lightning Dust - Never Again
*Memphis - I Want the Lights on After Dark
*The Paper Cranes - I'll Love You Till My Veins Explode
The Morning Benders - Promises
Vampire Weekend - A-Punk
Sean Hayes - Time
*Valery Gore - Shoes of Glass (Kidstreet Remiz)
*Metric - Youth Without Youth
Phantogram - 16 Years
TV On The Radio - You
Silversun Pickups - Here We Are
Beach House - The Hours
*Patrick Watson - Noisy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment