Monday, May 26, 2014

*Royal Wood - A Perfect Ending
*Plants & Animals - The End of That
Lord Huron - Ends of the Earth
Beach House - Used to Be
*Feist - I Feel It All
*Arcade Fire - Ready to Start
Avi Buffalo - One Last
Old Man Luedecke - I Quit My Job
*The Superfantastics - Oh!  How You Used to Know Me Well Back Then
*Stars - The Last Song Ever Written
*Olenka & The Autumn Lovers
*The Wooden Sky - Oh My God It Still Means a Lot to Me
Modest Mouse - Dashboard
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
The National - Fake Empire
Blitzen Trapper - Black River Killer
Elliott Smith - Waltz #2
*Wolf Parade - I'll Believe in Anything
The Decemberists - June Hymn
*Dan Mangan - Starts With Them Ends With Us
First Aid Kit - Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes cover)
*Lightning Dust - History
The Tallest Man on Earth - Love is All

No comments:

Post a Comment